Women spend an average of 2.6
hours on household activities,
while men spend 2.1 hours.
On average, Americans spend
an estimated 50 minutes a day
staring at their cell phones.
● time management tips to help you
save an hour or more each day
● ideas to help you get rid of clutter
and gain more space
● easy things you can do to be
productive, without working harder
● storage ideas for your home or office
● tips for productively growing your
● ways to help you find more time
● keys for simplifying your life
● how getting organized affects your
● get organized in harmony with your
● organizing tips to help you eliminate
● ways to get your children and your
spouse into the organizing game
● eliminate the growing paper
mountains on your desk
● optimize your productivity with better
time management. Discover the
infamous organizational myth
● frugal ideas for getting organized on a
● optimizing and streamlining small
spaces for maximum efficiency
● organizing tips for slaying the paper
● secrets for eliminating clutter once
and for all
● organizing ideas to help you set and
achieve your goals
● simplify--choose and use the best
● get organized and find anything you
need within 10 seconds or less
● how Feng Shui can help you achieve
harmony and peace of mind
● how people coined as “messies” can
● saying goodbye to the Packrat
● terrific tools for peak organization
● organizing ideas to multiply
productivity through effective
● organizing ideas to help you set
● ways to cut your cleaning time in half
● how to make your filing system so
efficient, you'll never lose a sheet of
● organizing ideas for your kitchen,
family room, basement, closets,
bedrooms, bathrooms and garage
● organizing ideas, tips and techniques
for SOHO (Small Office- Home
● how to organize your computer and
e-mail and other tech stuff
● ensuring your holidays are merry,
organized, and chaos-free . . . and
much, much more!
Here are just some of the tips you'll find in our extensive organizing resources:
More Free Organizing Resources! Only a fraction of our thousands of Get Organized Now! clutter busting ideas, time
management tips, organizing systems and solutions are available from our website alone. Check out our FREE ORGANIZING
RESOURCES to gain access to them all.
Copyright 1998 - 2014 Get Organized Now!™
611 Arlington Way, Watertown, WI 53094
All of our GON information on this Web site, discussion
forum, newsletters and e-mail correspondence, is
protected by copyright laws. Reprint is strictly forbidden,
unless stated otherwise on individual pages. Anyone
posting copyrighted material or correspondence, without
permission from the owner of this Web site, will be liable
for damages. For reprint permission, please contact the
owner of this Web site.
Get Organized Now! Helpful Links
Source: American Time Use Survey
On / In:
“Organize Your Home. Organize Your Office. Organize Your Life. Beat the Clutter and
Find More Time for the Things You Love. “ -- Maria Gracia
Get Organized Now!
Website. Since 1997.
My swimsuits last a long time.
Here’s what I do to keep them
Here’s Secret #1
Follow my simple trick to stay on
time in the morning...
Here’s Secret #2
With this one easy secret, I only
have to cook every-other day...
Here’s Secret #3
Get Organized Now! Home of clutter tips, time management tips and thousands of ways to get organized quickly and easily!